My Talents

My Talents Yes,i do have talents, anyone has unique abilities,as a human being,so, good and greatly is our Creator,God,for bringing to plane/earth with a specific purpose.Really,you can't tell me,you are not good in thing,is just that you didn't detect in what you , playing football and writing as my Godgiven talents. SINGING,I started singing at home along with family members,in church,later when i attended, school in classroom,was a member of a school concert group at a primary school,later,joined a religious group at secondary school,where i was part of the choir,whoch partook in songfestivals,which we won a triple,i than released my debut Gospel album in 2008,consisting of 10 songs,i entered for awards prizegiving ceremony,and a came as a victor,as Best Gospel Solo Artist 2008,i penned so far atleast up to 60 songs,i once performed at Okahandja Trade Fair(Namibia) WRITING,I started seeing myself as a good writer,when i was in grade 10,from the well composed essays,i wrote,i became so fond on writing.it developed in me,an urge of becoming a professional journalist for newspapers,even after school when thers form to be filled, people brought to me to fill.At church meetings,they preferred me to took minutes,also at family gatherings,i was since 2000-2004 appointed as local church council secretary,I'm now a Google Adsense approved,Blogger/Publisher since 2021,for a blog,which i signed up with,just a day,before my 46th birthday,which goes by the name byond46. FOOTBALL,I didn't watched soccer when i was a lad,i grew up on farms,but i was playing like a kid whos was at at soccer academy,you know by that,in our heydays of playing soccer,there was no such things like soccer academy, today's generation,count yourself lucky and privileged to have such facilities,i played from primary school,for the under 10,14,16 and 18,at secondary school, after school i was playing for our church soccer team during fun day activities. Advice,if you didn't detect,what your talent(s)do a talent search,by checking your achievements in different activities,i believe you will come up with one or more after such check.

Comments

Popular Posts