MY SONG TOO YOURS/I won't forget You

. I WON'T FORGET YOU I WON'T FORGET YOU,came to origin,2010,on a very sad day,i felt frustrated, decided to go somewhere, from home,to revitalize my mind,so to say get rid of the problem i had,i remembered i had an uncle in Walvisbay(a coastal town) in Namibia west,is to whre i was headed to. After a while,there came a car, stopped and from these car,a certain coloured guy approached me,asking me where I'm headed to,i told him,im going to Walvisbay and i don't have any single penny on me,this guy was on fite,started,administering to me God's word,i can say he prophecied,over my life, because his message was about comfort,which i needed that exact time,than o told him,that God used him to reveal my inner secret,and tolo him what my ailment is,he opted to pay for me the transport fare,os how i came up with the title of this, lovely, unforgettable and mind and soul restoring hit song,one of my best songs. I WON'T FORGET YOU,is a composition of two tongues,an English version and Otjiherero(my ethnicity) a dialect from Namibia,i mixed them up,to prolong the song and to spice it up. These is lyrics,not just ordinary words,make use of it to compose a song or a poem. The reason fo exposing my song's lyrics to the public is to be a helping hand to those who do have a voice,bit challenged by how to come up with the lyrics,so be blessed,take these lyrics, rewrite,remix it,or produce a new song from this ideas. . and here goes,I WON'T FORGET YOu I won't forget you I won't forget you ..... You are my Lord . You are my Saviour .. Lord i won't forget you. You are my rock,rock of ages,rock of my ages. Hino kukuzemba,hino kukuzemba NmN n Ndjambi wandje orusuvero ruandje Ndjambi ami okuzemba,ove kati,kandje ku mbitatera oruua ruandje ro meva mawa I won't forget you. I won't forget you. . You are my Lord, you are my healer. Lord i won't forget you. You are my Lord,rock of ages,rock of my ages. .. ... Is how the song goes, soon i want to hear snd see how your song goes,any question or suggestions,use commentary box.

Comments

Popular Posts