My Dream House/My 1st House

Now though, in an advanced age range i'm dreaming of owning a house of my own. This dream came now all along.now ages,is time for it to be realistic,i will entail everything as i was wishing my dream house to be. MAIN SLEEPPING ROOM/AIR CONDITIONER The main sleeping room must be the biggest room of all,with its own toilet and bathing faclities in there will be aircondiotining in my main sleeping room.for cold and hot weather conditions. GUEST'SSLEEPPINGP ROOM There must be a guest room for visitors in my house. BOYS'S SLEEPING ROOM A room where boys board in is part of my house plan. GIRLS'S SLEEPPING ROOM A room for girls must be there to host girls. PRAYER ROOM There must be a prayer room in my house,a room set apart and santified for prayer and godly miditations. OFFICE/STUDY ROOM Office/study room is room for computer conferencing,job office and for studying purposes,there will be computers,tables and chairs in. TELEVISION ROOM There must be a television viewing room,separated from the siting room. SITTING ROOM A sitting room is needed for relaxation,for mind reflections and conversations. KITCHEN/SPENCE My kitchen must include a spence,for food storage as well as to spare space in the kitchen,for a person or people busy cooking or working in the kitchen. GARAGE/CAR PARKING AREA I wish for a spacious garage in front of the garage there must be a car parking place with a roof shade for visitors LAUNDRY FACILITIES There will be a laundry place.distanced from the house. BRAAI/FRYING PLACE The braai and frying place will be behind the kitchen. LAWN/PLANTS A lawn and plants will be in the yard,will fom part of the front view. BRICK INTERLOCKS Ther will be layed brick interlocks outside the house in the yard and outside the yard's surroundings. SOLAR PANEL POWERED GEYSERS Geyser powered by solar will be used at my home for water heating WALL'S COLOOUR My ideal colour for outside walls is beidge or dark cream,the interior wall's colour will be determined by the household members,due to the theme issue we nowadays follows. TOILET AND BATHING FACILITIES This facillities is for the whole house hold,a toilet,dived by a wall for a shower tap and and a bathing tube. This is how my ideal home will be,how is your's?

Comments

Popular Posts