WRITTING MY TALENT

Writting my talent,how i came up with this title,since i started writting,from primary school level i was keen on writting,even in Handwritting as a subject,when writting English Dictations tests most of the times i got full marks. After i gratuated from secondary school,even people gratuated,came for my help,when writting letters or filling in forms,is where i discovered that this is a God given ability,i was even for almost five years our church's council secretary in our region,as well as a deputy secretary of the church national board Then follow the music writting skills,through music composing and releasing,i wrote so far 5 music albums,almost 50 something songs in total,last year i took my writting skills to the next level of blogging/publisshing,10 May 2021 i my google blogger got Google Adsense approval,is where I am now Join Blooging,dont delay

Comments

Popular Posts