Music Career

My singig  a bility was scouted back ,the year 1983,when I started singing as a choir member at farm Okandjoze,when started school,during breaks at school I grouped along other learners,just to entertain fellow learner's and teachers,1985,I started partaking in school and hostel concert group of the school,Spes Bona Primary School,to mention but a few members of the concert group,I can recall,Johannes Kandundu,Erika Ngairo,Rudolf Tjirare,Batseba Kaaronda,Stefanus Howaeb,Johannes Howaeb,Fransina Howard,there was a guy with the Kaaronda surname too and one by the name Mbeja,I can't recall his surname.                                       The schools that partook in the concert competition were,Okarundu Primary School,Rogate Primary School and a school from Okakarara Consistuancy,the Waterberg Primary School,the least to mention is us Spes Bona and Coblenze Primary School,I remember that year,Coblenze Primary School emerged as first winners,with a golden trophy and us Spes Bona,we walk away with a bronze trophy,I dnt know who got the silver,so started nourishing my talent as a singer.I went to Okahandja Secondary School for my secondary tertiary education,that was 1989,1990 I joined a Christian student body at school,known as Scripture Union (SU)that group was blessed with talent,to mention some,me myself,Simon Maestro Ngairo,Violine Key Kauazundu,Cellia Kaunatjike,Eveline Ngairo,Manuel Ngaringombe,Victor Kavari,Werner Maendo,Johney Owoseb,Silvia,Solastika Ngairo,Hulda Kazapua,Regina Kamapoha,Hildegard Kukuri,Lizel Katjiuanjo,Peet Ngairo,Raphael,Maria Jeomba,Icha&his brother,Cilla Hukununa Anderson,Leyden&Alfred Kariseb,Ndapanda Christine Mbuende,Jenny Katuamba,Prieska Riruako,we where groomed by two teaches who where mostly by our side,Miss Tjongarero(Ndaura)Miss Steenkamp(Diergaardt)we triumph with this group 3years consecutively in completions held annually by the Scripture Union,among the schools we competed were,SI !Gobs from Omaruru,Paresis Secondy,from Otjiwarongo,Epako Secondary from Gobabis,it was challenging and tough competition,but we conquered,our singing and dress code was at peak.         After school 2008,I managed to compose and released my 1st music Album,titled By God's Mercy,under Settie&Pono Listing as my music producers,I did this album in the South in Mariental,is a 10 tracks album,2009,I was awarded an award for 2008 as the best Gospel Solo Artist 2008,it continues  2010,I dropped volume 2,goes by the title,I won't forget You,by Thepe !Goaseb as producer,a 12 track album ,2011 I released Nothing Can Stop the Gospel even with Thepe,2013 I did Heaven&,Earth by Diaz Armando as producer,I dropped the last one2017,title My Hope Is In You,with Peter Haraseb as producer,I have lyrics for the 6th but due to financial constraints this is not yet done.I'm registered with NASCAM,my work is national as well as international recognised.                  In my conclusion remarks,I would like to give glory and gratitude to my Heavenly Father,who gifted me the ability to compose 

and sing,to people who helped as back up singers,like,Isabella Uatara Haoses,Catty Ueriunga Ngairo,Christiana Barbara Bases,to my producers and supporters who supported me financially,may God bless

 








Comments

Popular Posts