JOURNEY TO MUSIC INDUSTRY

 Actually I don't know how or what I should title,this topic,I will start falling with the door in the house,as I'm putting the pen to to paper,I will emerged with the heading                                                                                                    The Start:At your disposal,you have a voice,the brain,writing or composing skills,sometimes you already have the lyrics,somehow you do have,the beats,but not the lyrics,I happen to be one is having the recording gadgets,but not blessed with the rest of the other attributes.                                                                                                                              there'there must be a begining of everything and the end,as they rymth,"Every song has a beging and every song has an ending,now it's depend on what is on your desk,for instance from my point of view,a had a voice,but not the rest of the necessities,to full fill my dream of releasing my first music piece.                                                                                            It was a mystery to me,to how i will,or where to get the lyrics from and the equipments,in order to accomplish my wish,but the urge within me,drove,me through all the odds.                                                                                                                My greatest help in this strive,was God's inspiration,his approval and favour.As the years went,I started writing,songs and eventually I got connection with the music studio producers and I ended up,landing my fist music album,consisting of 12 tracks,with one of the songs from this album,titled,By God's Mercy I managed to won,the Best Gospel Solo Artist 2008.                                                                            There was times this urge of releasing a CD,driven me crazy,doing things like,taking the risks of booking studios,without or less money or hitchhiking without money and food just to accomplish my dream.                                                                                              I remember the day,I went to do the recordings of my 1st album,I booked the studio and negotiated with the studio guy to pay him monthly as I could,he agreed,we set up a date,they day came,it befalls me,I don't have enough money,to reach the studio,due to the distance barrier as the studio was situated in  Mariental,a town in the South of Namibia,so about 300 km,from Okahandja,northern part,I managed to hitchhiked with NAD 100,00 and finally,By God's Mercy album was released,which  was my 1st album.                                                                                    To date I'm a publisher,author,composer,writter and singer of 5 music album's,so about 50 to 60 songs I penned so far.                                                                                                      The initiation into the music industry is costly,there is leaps and bound,use what you have,the courage,determination,face the challenges,everyone in life,started somewhere.                                                                                       

Comments

Popular Posts