Pre46

I was born since 1974 on August,in Katutura Hospital,but on my ID card,you will notice,the place of birth is Okahandja,the reason,my; mom didn't had money to register my birtth in Windhoek,The woman who bear me for 9months,is known as Kristine Tjimbongoro Ngairo(Kavita),my dad is the late Godfried Tuahuma Karunga,my dad met my mother,when she was working at farm Okovikenga,so about 10 kilos from Okahandja on the Hochveldt road,my father worked that time in Windhoek,he was a heavy duty truck driver,When I was 2 years my mom ask her sister's hand to take care of me,because of job commitments,she was having,the aunt's name where I have grown up at farm Okamaja,in Okahandja region,is the late Fransiska Tuahuma Ngairo,1982,,this lovely Forster mom of mine passed on,she has been laid to rest in Windhoek,Golgotha cemetery,and was taken back to my mother than;1983,the daughter of my late foster mom,Naemi Watjiua Kaenandjamo(Ngairo)Kaputjaza asked me from my mom to enrol me for school,she stayed at Ovituwo,Otjiwarongo district,I started school at Okarundu Primary School,but lodging at Does Bona Roman Catholic hostel,why I was boarding at Spes Bona and schooled at Okarundu school is,we were divided in classes and the classes at Spes Bona was full,the teachers of Spes Bona got us spaces at Okarundu school,I went at Okarundu school till grade 2,those years Sub B,than I attempted St 1(grade 3)unto Standard 3(grade 5) at Spes Bona Primary school,because of the long distances from Otjiwarongo to the farms,our parents and their bosses decided to enrol us at the new school opened in Okahandja to cut the fuel cost to the far Otjiwarongo,they enrolled us at Nau-Aib Primary School,where; I attempted Standard 4(grade 6).I migrated from Nau Aib Primary School the next year to Okahandja Secondary School for Standard 5(grade7)I passed grade7;8 and failed grade 9,I repeated grade9 and passed,went 10-12,at Okahandja Secondary School where I matriculated.

Comments

Popular Posts