MY SONG TOO YOUR'S/I'm Your's

I'M YOUR'S                                                                                                              I'm your's                                              You are mine                                                                                                            CHORUS:Lord you let the sunshine                     Come in to my heart                                                                                 So that I may live                                   So that I may shine                                                                                                CHORUS:Lord you let the                                       sunshine                                                   come in to my heart                                                                                 I'm Your's,is a Gospel,worship song,when I got the lyrics of this song I was in a spirit of worship.                                                                            I just jump-started you,take it from there,play with those words,add to it and compose a masterpiece from them 

Comments

Popular Posts